There are plenty of websites available which offer online mobile recharges and more new ones are coming everyday. The reason being mobile recharge can become a very profitable business if one has large number of customers. As the customers are getting more and more open towards recharging online, the online shops are following them.
In the flood of Online Recharge sites, one may find himself confused about which service to use and which not to use. Plenty of the sites occupying top positions in search don’t have the top class service. They’re just getting the advantage of being on top of the search results.
So, which site to use? The best answer is Paytm
Paytm is the best online recharge service I’ve found so far. It is easy, it is fast, it is amazing! Here are some of the pro’s of Paytm:
- Super fast recharges. 99% of the recharges are done instantly after making the payment.
- Easy and fast Interface. The website interface is easy to use and is so well coded that it takes fraction to load even on slow connections.
- Free Coupons! Users get free coupons to various sites.
- Offers recharges of almost all the mobile networks, DTH services and Data Cards.
- Postpay bill payment is also available.
- Regular offers. Paytm regularly offers discounts and promotions on recharges which can save hundreds of rupees.
- Accepts almost all the nationalized banks and all Credit/Debit cards.
- Quick and Extra-Ordinary customer support.
In case one in a thousand recharge fails, there’s still not a problem. the money is quickly refunded back to you as Paytm cash which you can use to recharge anytime again or if you wish, you can withdraw it back to your bank account too.
Paytm also offers you the option to recharge your mobile on-the-go through SMS or by dialing the toll free number. Just keep some Paytm cash in your account and the amount gets deducted from it. Following are the words they use about their commitment of best service:
Your money is yours unless you got what you asked for. We’re still available on [email protected] seven days a week. That’s our promise!
Not only this, Paytm has much more to offer. Just recharge at Paytm once and I’m sure you won’t ever regret your decision.
Mobile operators supported: Airtel, BSNL, !dea, MTNL, MTS, Loop Mobile, Reliance (CDMA & GSM), S Tel, Tata Docomo (GSM & CDMA), Tata Indicom, Uninor, Virgin (GSM & CDMA), Vodafone, Cheers, Ping.
DTH operators supported: Airtel Digital TV, Tata Sky, Reliance Digital TV, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct.
Data Cards supported: MTS, Reliance Netconnect, Tata Photon, BSNL, MTNL