Paytm, one of the pioneers in the online recharge services in India have just released an App for Windows Phone. We already classified Paytm as one of the best service for recharging and paying bills of Mobiles, Data Cards and DTH services. They previously released apps for Android, iOS, Symbian, Blackberry and Nokia S40. Now the addition of Windows Phone has brought the app to almost every popular OS platform.
Just like the offering on Android or iOS, the app is fully functional and provides same awesome services on the fast growing Windows Phone platform. Paytm has recently expanded further and now lets you book bus and toll tickets besides its normal job of recharging cell phones and making postpay bill payments.
Features of the Paytm Windows Phone App
- Prepaid recharge and Postpaid bill payment on all operators- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance etc.
- Data Card Payment available on all operators
- DTH Payment on allservice providers like Tata Sky, Airtel TV, Dish TV etc.
- Toll Card Recharge service (Currently only for the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway)
- Latest prepaid and postpaid plan offers for Topups, SMS, Full talktime and Data (GPRS 2G and 3G) packs
- Exciting discount coupons with each recharge.
- All payment options – credit card, debit card and net banking for all banks like ICICI, SBI, HDFC, Axis bank etc.
Paytm also provides you quite interesting discount coupons. You can select from a wide range of available coupons to bundle with your recharge. Free as well as paid coupons are delivered instantly to your email address as soon as you make the payment for the recharge.
Download the Paytm app for Windows Phone
Paytm has done an awesome job again by making the app available for WP 7.5 as well as WP8 devices. You can download the app from the Windows Store listing page (link below)Download from WP Store