If you’re using some Premium website script/theme, you might have come to a point when you need your FeedBurner ID to show RSS subscription link, or the email subscription box. Or, you might need the Subscription ID to write some custom code/script. So, I’m going to show you the way to find your FeedBurner Feed ID:
For most of the times, it will be your Unique Feed String. For example, if your Feed URL is http://feeds.feedburner.com/Tech-Tashan , then Tech-Tashan will be your Feed ID. Try using it. If it doesn’t work, then follow the steps below to find your exact Feed ID.
- Login to your FeedBurner account.
- Click on the FeedBurner logo, if you land onto a other page than My Feeds. If you’re on the My Feeds page, skip to next step.
- Once you’re on the My Feeds page, click on the Feed for which you want to find the Feed ID.
- Click on the Publicize tab.
- Now, in the left pane, click on Subscription Management.
- You just need to copy the data followed by ‘mailverify?uri=’. This will be your FeedBurner Feed ID.