Previously, I published the method of deploying cracked or unsigned apps on Windows Phone. You’d have already experienced that Windows Phone allows deploying of a maximum of 2 unsigned apps to the device at a time. But with Windows Phone 8.1, there’s a cheat/trick to deploy more than 2 (or simply unlimited) apps to a Windows Phone device.
Making use of SD Card to Deploy More Apps
- Make sure you are running Windows Phone 8.1 and have inserted a SD Card in your phone.
- Install the 2 allowed unsigned/cracked apps. Here’s how.
- Move these 2 apps to the MicroSD Memory Card. Here’s how.
- Turn off your Windows Phone and remove the Memory Card.
- Turn it back On and install 2 more cracked apps.
- Turn it off and re-insert the memory card.
- Turn On and again move these 2 new apps to the Memory Card.
- Repeat the steps 4 to 7 till you’ve installed all the apps that you wanted to install in your phone.
That’s all that you need to do. When done, you can either keep the apps in the SD card or move them back to the phone memory.
Have anything to add? Say it in the comments section below 🙂
Get weekly updates via email!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get regular updates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.