ImgBurn is a free Disc burning utility which is capable of doing lots of other tasks besides Burning image files. No matter what sort of formats, it just works. It works not only with standard ISO disk image files, but with proprietary formats like Nero’s .NRG, and Pinnacle’s .PDI, HP RecordNow!’s .GI formats—something you won’t see in commercial programs, such as Nero Burning ROM.
The friendliest way to use ImgBurn is in its Ez-Mode Picker view. This just displays the app’s six main functions, with large, captioned icons: Write image file to disc, Create image file from disc, Verify disc, Write files/folders to disc, Create image file from files/folders, and Discovery. If you want to go more advanced, the software even lets you adjust setting for particular drive manufacturers’ capabilities, such as whether to use Samsung’s “MagicSpeed” or Lite-On’s “SmartBurn.”Besides that, you also have the option to create Bootable CD/DVD’s. It is also compatible with all 3 major windows versions: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. The 6 main burning functions are:
- Write image files to disc.
- Write files/folders to disc.
- Create image file from disc.
- Create image file from file/folders.
- Verify disc.
- Lots of optical disc burner features.
- Lots of supported formats.
- Burns Blu-ray discs.
- Capable of creating image from files located on Hard Disc
- Has some Pre-Programmed important suggestions while burning.
- Some options are complex, which won’t be suitable for Novices.
Get weekly updates via email!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.