If you’ve got a new computer or want to reinstall Firefox on your already rocking computer, Mozilla only provides the Online Installer at its Firefox homepage. Online Installers are good, except if you really have a limited data plan and want to save on data by keeping the downloaded setup for use in the future. Here’s how to download the complete setup of Firefox.
Download Offline Setup File of Firefox
There is no option to download the full installer on the homepage, but the internal pages where all available languages and platforms are listed does provide access to all of the available installer packages of Firefox.
- Open Firefox homepage and click on Firefox for Other Systems & Languages under the Download Firefox button.
- Click on Available Languages to open the detailed downloads page. You can also click here to reach there directly.
- On the Fully Localized Versions page, scroll down to the language of your choice.
- Click on the Download button in front of your preferred language. The first column includes installer for windows, next comes Mac and finally there’s Linux. If you’re using a 64-bit version of Windows, then you can download 64-bit version of Firefox.
- The required file will be served from Mozilla’s CDN. Save it and then run the setup to begin installing Firefox on your PC or Mac.
You usually only need the offline installer if you wanna store it for later, or if you are going to install it on multiple computers. What was your reason for choosing the offline installer? Let us know below 🙂