WeChat, the well-known cross-platform messaging application has recently received a new update. WeChat is a pretty nice application which allows you to make HD Video Calls to your friends, family or to anyone in your circle along with Free Messaging and Voice Calling for which it was initially born.
The good thing about WeChat is that it is well-known and is developed for Cross-Platform compatibility. Being a Cross-Platform application means that it is available for majority of the smartphone operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and Blackberry. So you can contact your friends and family members free of cost regardless of the fact that they own a phone running a different operating system than yours.
Here are the features of WeChat:
- Free cross-platform personal and group messaging with text, voice notes, images, videos, location data, and more.
- Free HD video calls.
- Secure, locally stored message histories always accessible offline.
- Private, group-based photo-sharing social network.
- Incredibly easy friend adding by shaking your phones together, scanning QR codes, syncing with your phone contacts, sharing IDs, or using location-based services.
- Support for 18 languages including English, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, and Portuguese.
- NO ADS ANYWHERE!
If you’re looking for an all-in-one Video and Voice Calling Application which also supports picture sharing, Textual Messages and much more, WeChat is the application for you. Just give it a shot and you will not be disappointed with it 🙂
Get weekly updates via email!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.