You might not like the Bing search results, but the Bing pictures are really appreciable. Bing is actually quite famous for the daily images it publishes as ‘Picture of the Day’. A new image is featured daily on the Bing homepage from any of the 6 main categories. Now, if you’re a fan of dynamic wallpapers, then Bing is a wonderful source to get a new high-resolution image everyday.
Automatically Set Daily Bing Picture as Android Wallpaper using DailyPic
There are a number of Android apps which can help in rotating the wallpaper with daily Bing images. However, our current favorite is DailyPic. It is a good-looking app with a clean UI and the ability to set both desktop as well as lockscreen wallpaper. When enabled, DailyPic will update your wallpaper daily, automatically! Apart from the most recent images, the app also allows you to view the past archive to download or wallpaper the old images.
- Download DailyPic from Play Store.
- Bing picture of the day will appear.
- Tap on the Plus (+) icon and choose to set as wallpaper or save the image to your storage (optional).
- Head to the settings and turn on the toggles for:
- Automatically save daily picture – To only save the daily image to the phone storage
- Automatically update wallpaper – To set the daily image as the desktop wallpaper automatically
- Automatically update lock screen – To set the Bing picture as your lockscreen background
Other Settings in the App
You can also modify other settings such as the resolution of the images or the download folder. The maximum resolution offered by the app is 1920×1080. You can set the orientation of wallpaper as well, however you should go with vertical unless you have scrolling wallpapers enabled.
The default region is set to US, but you can go with a different region as per your liking.There is minimalist advertising in the app. If you are not ready to accept any advertising, then you can upgrade to DailyPic Pro to remove all advertisements.
The app does not show picture information on the wallpaper. You can add a widget to your desktop or open DailyPic to know more about the image.
Did you try DailyPic? How was your experience? Please feel free to leave your option by replying below in the comments.