A smartphone is called bricked when it turns into an unusable box because its software or hardware is damaged. Software issues generally are in the form of...
Tag - Unbrick
Connect with Us
You can follow us on these social media networks and stay updated.
- OnePlus India’s Buyback Program Explained – Is it worth?
- Several Android users facing Error 404 while downloading from Play Store
- Price of Nokia 8 and Nokia 5 in India slashed permanently
- Nokia 3310 4G launched in China w/ VoLTE, 4G Hotspot & Yun OS
- Delete all Media (Photos, Videos or GIFs) from WhatsApp Group or Chat