Samsung, the Korean tech giant has revealed their latest Windows 10 Powered tablet i.e. the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S at CES 2016. The Galaxy TabPro S features an ultra-slim design which is only 6.3 mm thick. Screen is of 12 inch diagonally with a Super AMOLED display of 2160 x 1440 resolution. The Galaxy TabPro S is powered by Intel’s 6th generation Core M 2.2 GHz Dual-core processor and paired with 4GB RAM. The tablet will have either 128 GB or 256 GB of SSD storage and comes bundled with the keyboard case.
Other Key Specifications of Galaxy TabPro S
- 5 MP Rear Camera
- 5MP Front facing camera
- WiFi & LTE connectivity
- GPS, GLONASS
- 5,200 mAh battery (supports Fast Charging)
- USB Type-C connectivity port
- 290.3×198.8×4.9mm Keyboard
The Galaxy TabPro S will be running on Microsoft’s Windows 10 Operating System. Users will have a choice for Windows version, i.e. Home or Pro Edition as well as the inbuilt SSD storage. There was no wording on the pricing of the devices, but for getting the Pro version the users will have to pay some extra amount on it.
Price & Availability of Samsung TabPro S
According to All About Samsung ,
- Model with WiFi Connectivity only and Windows 10 Home Edition, it will be priced at €999. If you are getting Windows 10 Pro Edition then you will have to pay €100 extra.
- Model with Windows 10 Pro and LTE will be priced at €1,199.
If we talk about the availability of the Galaxy TabPro S, Samsung will be releasing the Galaxy TabPro S globally, starting from February 2016.