Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge users have got more closer to the Android Marshmallow release. Just few days before Samsung has started the “Marshmallow Beta Public Program”. Samsung has started releasing the Beta update for Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge users. But till now it’s only released in the UK region. So if you are in UK region then you will be getting a chance to taste the sweetness of Marshmallow.
Procedure For Getting Marshmallow Beta
- Make sure your device is Samsund Galaxy S6 SM-G920F or Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F. Your device shouldn’t be carrier specific phone. It should be Unlocked Variant.
- Download Galaxy Care Application. You can download it from here.
- Open the application and follow the instruction to get in the main screen of the application.
- Find the option “Participate Galaxy Beta Program”. Tap on “Join” button next to it.
- Now in the Beta Program screen, tap the Registration button at the bottom of the screen and accept the terms and conditions.
- That’s it. Now you are all set to get the download option for beta Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Samsung will review your submission and provide you the beta Marshmallow update within next 24 hours, so wait patiently.
That’s all. Let us know if you were accepted or not accepted for the program. If you got accepted share you opinion about the Marshmallow experience with us.
Get weekly updates via email!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.