Nokia Lumia 720 which was expected to launch soon has finally made its way to the Indian market. Announced back in February, Lumia 720 is a perfectly crafted smartphone with a stylish and sleek unibody design and a 4.3-inch super sensitive touchscreen.
Key Specifications of Nokia Lumia 720
(*Quoted from GSMArena’s review)
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
- Quad-band 3G with 21 Mbps HSDPA and 5.7 Mbps HSUPA support
- 4.3″ 16M-color ClearBlack IPS LCD display of WVGA resolution
- 6.1 megapixel autofocus camera with super-fast F/1.9 lens and LED flash, 720p@30fps video recording
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 1 GHz dual-core Krait CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset, 512MB of RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS support
- Free lifetime voice-guided navigation
- 8GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via the microSD card slot
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- Built-in accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- microUSB port
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP and EDR, file transfers
- SNS integration
- Xbox Live integration and Xbox management
- NFC support
- Digital compass
- Nokia Music
What’s different about Lumia 720?*
- Feels reassuringly solid in hand
- Pleasingly slim waistline.
- Looks slimmer than it actually is
- Curved screen much appreciated in side swipes frequently used in WP UI
- Most attractive offering in its class.
- Might even make some 920 owners jealous
- WP8 UI designed in a way that lower pixel density isn’t obvious (except web surfing)
- Clear black excellently bright.
- Splendid viewing angles, even at extremes, everything on screen remains perfectly legible at all times.
- Sunlight readability, 720 at the top of the chart (hey 808 is top!)
- Impressive battery life, exceeding talk time rating and 2.5 DAYS of battery.
The phone has just been listed on top electronics sellers such as Flipkart and Indiatimes Shopping. Both have kept the pre-order price at Rs. 18999 with an expected launch date of 4th week of April.