Google Now is the default voice assistant on Android smartphones. It can handle textual as well as voice based inputs. With voice gaining more usage owing to the introduction of always listening mode and OK Google capability, users are using Google Now more often than ever. Here are some of the voice commands which Google Now understands and promptly replies back to them instead of running a Google search for the same.
List Of Google Now Voice Commands
- Send a [WhatsApp] message to [Home]
- Send a [Telegram] message to [Home]
- Send a [WeChat] message to [Home]
- Send a message with WhatsApp
- Send a message to [Home] with [Messenger]
- Search for [document name] in Drive
- Set the temperature to [X] degrees
- Show me [Larry Page] on LinkedIn
- Shazam this song
- Open TuneIn in car mode
- Show Instacart availability
- Scan my receipt in Walmart
- Launch [Play Store]
- Take a [photo / picture / selfie]
- Record a video
Notes & Reminders
- Remind me to [Call Home] at [3 PM]
- Remind me [when I get / next time I’m at] [home / work / other location] [to send an email to Boss]
- Wake me up in 6 hours
- Note to self: [Quality is always better than quantity]
- Make a note to [insert note here. You can also add a specific app name]
- Set a timer for [30 minutes]
- Set alarm for [6:30 AM]
- Create a calendar event: [Giveaway on website] [Sunday at 9 PM]
- When’s my [next meeting]
- What is my schedule for [next Sunday]
Time and Date
- What time is it in [China]
- When is the sunset [in Japan]
- What is the time zone of [India]
- Time at home
- Create a calendar event: [Meet Narender] [Sunday at 5 PM]
- Weather [Saturday at 5 PM]
- Do I need an umbrella today? [Sunday at 5 PM]
- What’s the weather like?[Sunday at 5 PM]
- Is it going to rain [tomorrow / any day]
- What’s the weather in [New York][Sunday at 5 PM]
- How’s the weather in [Dubai] on [Wednesday] going to be?
- Call [Narender]” “Call [Home] on speaker phone
- Call [KFC]
- Call [Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister]
- Send [email] to Narender, [Subject: Meeting], [Message: Will be there in 15min]
- Send [SMS] to [Dad], [don’t forget to buy me a chocolate]
- [Contact name]
- Find [Dad’s] [phone number / email / address]
- Map of [Mumbai]
- Where’s my hotel?
- Where is the [Statue of Liberty]
- Show me the nearby [restaurant] on map
- Navigate to [New York] on car
- How far is [New York] from [California]
- Directions to [address / business name / other destination]
- What are some attractions in [Mumbai]
- What is the tip for  rupees?
- Convert [currency / length …] to [currency / length …]
- How much is  times 
- What is  percent of 
- Square root of 
- [arithmetic expression] equals
Check the next page for more voice commands.
Get weekly updates via email!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.