Tata Docomo, the unified brand of Tata Teleservices, recently introduced a new plan for its Postpay customers which provides unlimited free calling to both Local as well as National networks.
No ifs. No buts.
Here’s the truly unlimited plan.
The monthly rental is fixed at Rs. 899, which is quite economical as compared to plans provided by other companies. Tata Docomo is the industry’s first operator to offer an Unlimited calling plan without any conditions attached to it. Here’s a waterfall of the call tariffs and other benefits the plan provides.
Local Calls – All local calls will be free and unlimited. Users can make completely unlimited Local calls to any network at no additional costs.
National Calls – All STD calls will be free and unlimited. Users can make unlimited National calls to any network at no additional costs.
SMS Charges – Following SMS charges will be applicable:
- Local – Free
- National – Free
- International – Rs. 5/SMS (500p/SMS)
Roaming Charges: Following will be the roaming charges:
- Free Incoming and Outgoing calls when latched to Tata Docomo network.
- On sponsored network, standard charges will be applicable.
Data Charges – Data access will be charged at standard rates in the absence of any special Data Pack.
For doorstep delivery, call – 1800 266 0000
- There is a refundable security deposit of 950 which the user needs to pay in advance.
- The plan is available for both new as well as old customers.
- The plan is available for Retail customers only and should not be used for Commercial Purposes like Telemarketing.
Get weekly updates via email!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get regular updates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.