Amazon Prime is a paid service offered by Amazon. It is a yearly subscription which costs Rs. 999 without any special offers. Let’s take a look, what benefits do we get with Amazon Prime Membership.
- Unlimited Free Fast Delivery
- Prime Videos
- Prime Music
- Exclusive deals and early access to most deals.
Amazon has recently introduced “Youth Offer” for the Vodafone prepaid customers, by which users can avail Prime Membership at a discounted price of Rs 499 i.e. 50% OFF. Go through the below steps to avail the offer.
Steps to Avail Amazon Prime Membership at 50% OFF
Offer Period is 1 July 2018 till 30 June 2019. Please note, this offer can be revoked by Amazon at any point of time without prior notice
- Open MyVodafone App. If not installed you can get it from here: MyVodafone. A banner would be displayed on the front screen saying “Exclusive Youth Offer 50% Off on 1 year Amazon Prime membership for Vodafone U” Just Click on the “Grab it” button.
- This redirect to a confirmation page, where you will see an option of “Agree & Pay INR 499 now“.
- Once you pay Rs. 499 with any mode of transfer, you will get a confirmation message saying “Payment Successful” with an option saying “Activate Now“.
- This redirects you to the login page of Amazon.in, you can either Login to your existing account or you can create a new account.
- That’s it, your Amazon Prime Membership is now activated and you can start enjoying all benefits.
For the users who don’t have a Vodafone connection, they can get the Amazon Prime Membership at Rs 129 monthly or Rs 999 yearly.
Do let us know if you were able to avail the offer or not in the comments section. 🙂
Get weekly updates via email!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.