The much awaited and an addictive game of its kind, Temple Run has finally made its way on to the Windows Phone store. After entertaining Android and iOS users for a long time, the game has finally made its way to Windows Phone. Although the users on competing platforms have already got the sequel to the game in the form of Temple Run 2, it’s still a welcome addition for Windows Phone.
Published by Imangi Studios, the game is now available for Free on the WP store. No idea if it will stay free forever or is just free as a part of the introduction. Please note that Temple Run only works on Windows Phone 8 and there’s only a little chance that the game will also be ported over to the older WP7.8 devices.
The game is free for all the Windows Phone 8 devices, be it Nokia Lumia or HTC/Samsung, only limit is the 1 GB RAM. Developers of temple Run might make it work on lesser RAM devices, but that’s a maybe. So, for now the game is only available for the following devices.
Nokia: Lumia 920, Lumia 820
Samsung: Ativ S
- Simple swipe and tilt controls that are easy to use and just feel right
- Level up your character and use crazy powerups
- Original 3D running mechanic combining turning, jumping, sliding and tilting – the first of its kind!
- Play as 7 different characters!
- Incredibly fun, just one more time, endless game play!
Download Temple Run for Windows Phone 8
To download, you can either use the following link; or else scan the QR code to reach the download page.
Direct Download Link (WP Store)