Samsung Mobiles is all set to launch its latest addition to Galaxy series – The Galaxy Note. Nowadays, Smartphones are ruling the market, and Samsung has come up with a PDA. It Sounds like a new-age PDA. It’s got a big touchscreen for reading and entering text, with a stylus for jotting down notes and sketches, with powerful hardware that beats most phones in processing power and features. The Note has a new HD SuperAMOLED screen with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels which provides you with an expansive high-resolution screen for an immersive viewing experience. It also utilizes whole of the screen when browsing, which makes Web Browsing a great experience. Coming to the chipset and processor, it has the Exynos chipset, which is also used in some other Galaxies. It has the great 1.4GHz dual-core CPU which will make the Performance to reach a whole new level. The Samsung Galaxy Note comes with the same camera as the Galaxy S II. With the powerful 8MP camera, you can capture the world’s every moment in deep detail. It also supports Full HD video recording. If you focus on Photography alone, Note will easily defeat its Competitors.
Samsung Galaxy Note at a glance
- Form factor: phone/tablet crossbreed
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 83 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 178g
- Display: 16M-color 5.3” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- OS: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, TouchWiz UI
- Chipset: 1.4 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, 1GB of RAM, Exynos chipset
- Camera: 8 MP autofocus camera, 1080p video recording, LED flash, 2 MP front-facing camera
- Memory: 16/32 GB internal memory, expandable via a microSD card slot
- Connectivity: quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and quad-band (850/900/1900/2100 MHz) UMTS with 21 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Assisted GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB connector
- Battery: 2,500mAh
- Misc: S Pen, Gyro sensor, accelerometer sensor for auto rotation, ambient light sensor, Adobe Flash Player 10.3 support, DivX/XviD support, TV-out (adapter required), optional GLONASS, optional NFC
Get weekly updates via email!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.