Reliance Jio is all the buzz these days, thanks to the ongoing Happy New Year offer. The offer entitles users to make voice & video calls and access 1GB of data per day – all for free till 31st of August. If you have a 4G VoLTE capable device, you can order the Jio SIM card online. A Reliance Jio executive will then visit your place to deliver the SIM and take your biometrics for its activation.
Request for Free Doorstep Delivery of Reliance Jio
Only prime regions of selected cities are eligible for the free doorstep delivery of Reliance Jio SIM cards. You need to use the mobile app or visit the Jio website to check if delivery to your region is available. You also need to have a local Aadhar ID to complete the eKYC at delivery.
The SIM will take a few days to get activated if you’re porting your existing phone number. On the other hand, new numbers will mostly be activated instantly after completing the eKYC.
Order through MyJio App
- Install and run the My Jio app on your 4G enabled smartphone.
- A Jio Happy New Year Offer widget will appear at the upper part of the display.
- Select your State and City where you want the SIM to be delivered.
- Enter your name and phone number in the next window. A OTP will be sent to your phone number. You need to enter it to proceed further.
- Your offer code will be generated.
- A Get your SIM delivered for free option will also pop-up if your selected city is covered under the doorstep delivery option.
- Tap on Schedule Delivery Now and provide your address details. Then choose the best time when you’ll be available to complete the eKYC to activate your number.
Order through Jio Website
Jio is running social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter & others) regarding the doorstep delivery. Only cities covered under the doorstep delivery will see these campaigns. We’ve captured the URL from a campaign, but we are currently unsure if this will work for all. Please try and confirm.
- Open THIS LINK in your web browser.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email. Click Submit.
- Proceed further and add your address. Then select your city and area.
- Check the box to confirm that you have a locally issued Aadhar (UIDAI) card.
- Tap or click on Select Delivery Time and choose the time when you’ll be available to complete the eKYC.
- Submit the form and wait for the Jio representative to contact you.
Is doorstep delivery available in your city? Did you manage to successfully receive the Jio SIM card? Don’t forget to share your experience of ordering the Reliance Jio SIM card in the comments section below.