Japan’s biggest mobile carrier NT Docomo is soon set to launch MEDIAS PP N-01D. This is an amazing Android phone which is waterproof and has a 4-Inch OLED screen with organic EL display with super-high-resolution and overwhelmingly high contrast. The device is quite in talks due to its in-built 1,700mmAH battery which can offer upto a whooping 380 hours of Talktime and upto 630 hours of standby time. It is also getting popular for its Wireless charging support. The device is also ideal for shopping. Shopping can be a quick and will you just need to wave your mobile phone to pay.
Other Main Features:
That’s not all of the fun. It has some other great features too. Such as:
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 4-inch OLED screen organic EL display
- Resolution of 480×800 px
- MSM8255 CPU (1.4GHz, single core)
- 8.1MP AF camera with CMOS
- Support for Wireless charging
- 2GB internal memory
- Bluetooth 4.0 with Bluetooth Low Energy Technology support
- Pre-installed e-wallet function
- Digital TV tuner
- G-Shock Collaboration
- Infrared Port
- microSDHC card slot to expand memory
- Water and Dust proof
The device will be available for purchase on December 9. Presently, it will be available in Japan only. There are talks that NEC (the manufacturer) might start shipping its Phones to the other parts of the globe too.
Get weekly updates via email!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.