In the previous part we have repartition the SD card for flashing the ROM. This step is the most important step before flashing ROM’s. Now we are ready to flash the MultiBootloader. This MultiBootloader can only be used for CyanogenMod 11 rom on your Nokia X2. So before flashing this install CyanogenMod 11 on your Nokia X2.
- Copy KERNEL.IMG files to internal memory card/TWRP folder (/sdcard/TWRP)
- Download the Kernel images from here.
- Download MultiBootloader from here. (Updated to v1.20)
- Extract it and open “installer” and wait till it boots to recovery.
- So now when you boot up to device, it will ask to which kernel you want to execute.
- You have installed multibootloader on CyanogenMod11 so if you want to boot to ROM, select “nand_cm11”.
You can also install Multibootloader with Multibootloader Tool. You can download Multibootloader Tool from here.
Check this video for more information.
Flash ROM with NativeSD Support
To install the ROM on SD Card you need to flash ROM which have Native SD support. So here’s the list and download link for all NAND ROM’s and NATIVE SD ROM’s.
Check the video for information on Installing Nand And NativeSD ROM’s
|NAND ROM’s||NativeSd ROM’s|
|CyanogenMod11- Download Link|
|NokDroid-Download Link||sd-ext_NokDroid-Download Link|
|FiUI Rom-Download Link||sd-ext_FiUI Rom-Download Link|
|XperienceROM-Download Link||sd-ext_XperienceROM-Download Link|
|LollipoMOD-Beta- Download Link||sd-ext_LollipopMOD-Beta- Download Link Coming Soon|
|CyanogenMod 12.1- Download Link||sd-ext_CyanogenMod 12.1- Download Link Coming Soon|
Check this video if you are Flashing Cyanogen 12.1 Rom On Nokia X2.
Be careful after flashing the ROM’s.
- If you have installed CM11 based ROM’s as your Nand ROM then execute the kernel “nand_cm11.img”.
- If you have installed CM11 based ROM’s as your NativeSd ROM then execute the kernel “ext_cm11.img”.
- If you have installed Stock based ROM’s as your Nand ROM then execute the kernel “nand_stock.img”.
- If you have installed Stock based ROM’s as your NativeSd ROM then execute the kernel “ext_stock.img”.
Keep checking for the new ROM’s. Will keep on updating them. If you get some issues during the process comment it using the comment section. We will try to sort it out. 🙂