Nokia Care Suite is an all-in-one suite of tools which is used by Nokia Care to test, check, repair and update Nokia devices. NCS includes tools such as Data Package Manager, Multi IMEI Reader, Multi Software Updater and Product Support Tool for Store.Product Support Tool for Store (PST) includes all set of software functionality needed to re-flash or test Nokia devices. It also includes a Firmware Download which can automatically download the latest firmware from Nokia’s servers and is capable of flashing it onto the phone. The most probable reason for your being here is because you want to flash your Nokia Phone and are already looking for Nokia Care Suite.
While we do have download links here in this post, we still suggest end customers to use the Nokia Software Updater instead which is capable of flashing even Dead Phones and is much less complex as compared to Nokia Care Suite.
Download Nokia/Microsoft Care Suite PST 184.108.40.2063
New additions in this version:
- Unknown. No change-log was accessible. However as usual, we expect support for newer products.
If you have a previous version of Care Suite installed, please uninstall that before installing a newer version to avoid any compatibility issues.
Download Nokia Care Suite PST 220.127.116.112Download PST 18.104.22.1682
Nokia Care Suite PST 5.0 22.214.171.1245
New additions in version 126.96.36.1995
- NCOM Support: All NOL users will be soon transferred to another domain Nokia.com (NCOM) which requires new authentication channel and credentials.
- This release supports changing the credentials, account expiration scenario and usual FiRe login use case.
- OS Integrity check for Nokia X devices.
- Support for new devices: RM-983, RM-984, RM-985, RM-1013, RM-1014, RM-1015, RM-1016, RM-1017, RM-1018, RM-1019, RM-1020, RM-1049, RM-1061, RM-1087.
The following download link is the official and direct nokia.com link for the program. We are not modifying or editing the program in any way.Download PST 188.8.131.525
Nokia Care Suite PST 5.0 184.108.40.2068
Released on 7th May 2014, this version adds support for a few more devices which are already announced or yet to be announced. If updating from a previous version, uninstall that before installing this version.
New additions in version 220.127.116.118
- Multi IMEI Reader support for Windows Phone 8.1 devices.
- Support for new products: RM-981, RM-1011, RM-1012, RM-1030, RM-1042, RM-1043, RM-1045, RM-1053.