Gone are the days when Indian Adsense publishers were required to wait 15-20 days to get their hard-earned earnings delivered and credited to their bank accounts. AdSense has finally managed to set up a system to offer Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)/ Wire Transfer as a mode of payment to the Indian Publishers. With EFT, monthly earnings of publishers will be sent to their respective Bank Accounts as a Wire Transfer in US Dollars. This not only makes the payment mechanism quicker, but also assures the proper delivery of the earnings by completely eliminating the issue of lost cheques and all.
How to start receiving AdSense Payments via EFT in India
Setting up EFT payments is a very easy and straightforward process which Google explains well over at its knowledge-base. However I’ll still list the full steps to set up EFT payments below.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click on the gear icon in the uper right corner and choose Payments.
- Choose Payment Settings from the left sidebar.
- Next to the available forms of payment, click on Add a new form of payment.
- Enter your bank account details. You need the Account number, name, SWIFT code, IFSC and other details as required.
Don’t do an internet search for finding the SWIFT Code. Instead contact your bank branch directly. Your payment will be delayed if this doesn’t match exactly to the SWIFT code of your branch.
For IFSC, you can refer to your PassBook or do an online search. They are easily accessible.
- Once entered, select the wire transfer as the preferred payment method.
- That’s it. Sit back and wait for your next AdSense payment to be directly deposited to your bank account.
The EFT system is not immediately available and will be rolled out to all of the publishers in India from the next cycle., however if you’re very interested to receive latest payment via EFT as well, make sure to put a self hold to your account before 16th of March. Read this post at AdSense help forums for further details.