Android apps use package name as their unique identification. In some references, it may also be called Application ID. Although there are some differences...
Tag - Package name
- Installing Downloaded Apps (XAP/APPX) on Windows Phone 8.1 on
- [Guide] Enable 3-button navigation on Nokia 7.2, 6.2, 4.2, 3.2, 2.2 on Android 10 on
- Buy Bootloader unlock key for Nokia Android smartphones (Qualcomm) on
- Explained – Single and double checks (ticks) on Telegram (chats & groups) on
- Download stock wallpapers from Nokia 8.3 5G – 14 images on