In this digital age, most of the data is stored in digital format on our phones and computers. Some of which being highly important and a wise person won’t decide to risk his data getting lost. Hence, Backup services come into play. These use is to basically create a backup copy of your data so that you can access it later in case your primary data storage gets corrupted.
Verizon Cloud is a service that offers secure cloud storage to wirelessly back up and sync the content on your mobile device.
Verizon Wireless now offers a Backup utility dubbed Verizon Cloud which helps you in keeping a backup of your data on the cloud. This backup can be accessed from anywhere whenever needed. Verizon Cloud application is available for both Android and iOS users and comes with a free 500 MB cloud storage with your present cell-phone plan, which can be upgraded to acquire additional storage .
- Google Contacts
- Messages (Since last 90 days at the activation; then all new ones forever)
- Multimedia Messages
- Call Logs
Download Verizon Cloud and Backup your Data
Verizon Cloud application is available for Apple iOS devices and almost all Android phones and tablets. Follow the steps below to download and use the service.
- Download Verizon Could for your appropriate device platform. They also offer data access via Browser if you have an incompatible device.
App for iPhone
App for Android Phones
App for Android Tablets
- After downloading, open the application and set it up by following the on-screen instructions. There’s complete info available about each and every field.
- After the setup, tap on the files that you want to be available through the cloud so that they can be synced.
- Once the backup is successful, the backed up data can be access later through any compatible smartphone or else through the PC or over the web.
At any time, if the free 500MB data feels less to you, you can quickly upgrade to a paid plan and get more data storage. Plans start at $2.99/month for 25 GB of storage.
In case you need any additional help, you can contact Verizon Support.