With the release of Windows 8 Microsoft added the feature of taking screenshot by pressing Windows Key + PrtScr button simultaneously. By pressing this the...
Tag - screenshot
Connect with Us
You can follow us on these social media networks and stay updated.
- Moving Apps to MicroSD Card in Nokia Android Smartphones (3, 5 & 6)
- Android Oreo Closed BETA Build Leaked for Oneplus 5 – Get it now!
- How to Take Screenshot on iPhone X/10 without the home button
- Convert Direct Links into Torrents and Download with Ease
- Delete (Recall/Unsend) WhatsApp Messages from the Receiver’s Phone