Are you struggling to read the WhatsApp conversation which you have previously exported? WA Reader can solve your problems by adequately formatting the text (txt) file and making it easily readable. The service is entirely online, and you can use it without the need for downloading or installing additional software.
Get Started with WA Reader
WhatsApp Reader (or WA Reader) is an online utility which works by formatting and styling the WhatsApp conversations. Naturally, you need to provide it with the conversation. Start by following the steps below.
- Export your WhatsApp chat to email (if you haven’t already).
- Open WhatsApp Reader (link) in your PC web browser.
The website is secured by HTTPS, ensuring that no third-party can interpret the communication between you and WA Reader.
- Click on the Browse button and select the WhatsApp chat txt file (e.g. WhatsApp Chat with Vishal Jaswal.txt).
- Click on Get Conversation to upload the text file and convert it.
- The page will refresh and present you your chat in an easy to read format.
The conversation will be available to read for 1 time. It will be deleted if you go back or refresh the page. You can save the webpage as a PDF or take a screenshot to refer to it later on.
Privacy Note: The service does not store copies of your chat. As per its instructions, uploads get deleted as soon as the conversion gets completed. However, if you still have doubts, then you can download the source from the Github page and use it on your local machine (without internet connection for additional safety).