Adsense sends payments to Indian Publishers using the Bluedart courier service which is known for its superior quality and quick delivery. For users living in the areas out of the coverage of Bluedart, checks are sent through EMS/Speed Post. Although, it is not possible (yet) to track your check which is sent to you via EMS, there is a way to track the check being sent via Bluedart
With Adsense june 2012 payments starting to reach publishers, here’s a quick tutorial to track your Adsense Check being sent to you through BlueDart. Follow these steps to track your adsense check:
- Log into your Adsense account and select Payments from left navigation menu.
- Click onview details in payment history under the Last Issued Payment.
- Copy the payment number (without the beginning 0).
- Next head to Bluedart’s website (link here) and select Ref no in the TrackDart column at the left.
- Now enter your Adsense payment number in the text box and click on Go.
- If Bluedart has received your Check, it will display the tracking details. If not, try the next day.
Note: The tracking details are usually updated between the 6-10th of the month. So, please wait a few days if its still not updated.