We at TechMesto are proud to announce a unique opportunity to all the students attending a school or college. We are organizing an annual scholarship, the winner of which will receive a $1,000 reward. All you need to do is to write an article (upto 1000) words on the topics we have picked up.
We will organize the scholarship every year. We will pick one (1) wonderful submission in the month of December. The winner gets a $1,000 reward to spend on his education or other school requirements.
$1,000 Student Scholarship by TechMesto
TechMesto covers the world of smartphones and PCs. We publish helpful guides and tutorials which help users get more out of their smart devices. So, we are organizing this scholarship with topics matching the overall theme of the website. Interested students need to write a copy on one of the topics mentioned below:
Topics for this scholarship:
- Smartphone/PC guides for better understanding or problem solving
- Latest technologies in the communications world which are helping shape the future
- Mobile phones
If you have a writer inside you and you think that you can make a substantial contribution to TechMesto. Then, this is the best opportunity to spend your spare time on. You will not only put your talent in front of thousands who visit the blog, but also get to win the scholarship. Winning article get published on the blog for the world to read.
How to Qualify for the Scholarship
- Only university or college students are eligible to participate. We will check your student ID if you win.
- You must be at least 18 years of age. However, if you are younger and think that you fit well into the writing position then parental consent will be required.
- Make sure to do proper research before writing the article. Submissions which are irrelevant to the website’s theme to a great extent will be rejected.
Students need to write an article passionately (up to 1000 words). This can be any type of submission including (but not limited to) the topics given above or a decent content matching the theme of our website.
The scholarship is annual. The yearly deadline for submission is Dec 20th 2018 and the winner will be selected by end of month. The winner must reply within two weeks of our communication; failing which we will be forced to select a new winner.
Please note that the scholarship is totally free to enter. We are not asking for any fee or payment.
How to submit
Send in your submission at email@example.com including a few words to describe yourself and your interests. To prevent any delays on your application, make sure that you provide the correct details. Be sure to submit from the email address which you check regularly.