MixRadio is a wonderful music streaming and recommendation service which changed many names (and a few hands). It once used to be OVI Music owned by Nokia, but is now a company owned by Line Corporation with a new name and a lot of improvements over what it used to be. Coming to the subject of the post, MixRadio is published to the Google Play Store, but unfortunately not available in all countries. That’s surprising considering MixRadio does have a big collection of songs from different locales. Here’s how to install MixRadio to Android phones even in countries where it is unavailable via Play Store.
Download MixRadio for Android 4.1.2+
Best way to install MixRadio to your Android phone is via the Google Play Store. Visit the Play Store link below to check if it is available to your country. If it is, just install it from the store and start your mixing journey. If it is unavailable to your country or your Android device does not support Play Store, read on.
Download MixRadio APK File
If MixRadio is not available to download in your device’s country or if your device does not support Google Play Store, you can manually download the APK file and sideload it to your phone to access MixRadio.
- On your phone, Enable Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources by opening Settings> Security and checking the box next to Unknown Sources.
- Download MixRadio APK File from the link below.
Download MixRadio APK
- Transfer the downloaded file to your phone if you’ve downloaded to a PC or some other device. Skip if it is downloaded on the phone itself.
- Browse to the folder where MixRadio.apk file is saved and tap on it to open the Package Installer.
- Install the app and start experiencing awesome mixes crafted on the basis of your music preferences.
The app will not update automatically as it is not installed from Play Store. So, keep checking Play Store and if you see a new version of the app, repeat the steps again and sideload the newer version to your phone.
Get weekly updates via email!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.